Friday, May 12, 2006

On second thoughts..............

Although I planned originally to start posting on this blog, I don't have the time I think it will take to maintain it enough to keep people coming back, and I'm also not particularly keen or rambling on about random topics. I much prefer to write a decisive response when I read something that I feel strongly about, and have something to add to. I feel it's far more productive to comment and contribute to an existing discussion, than to just write something and hope someone reads it. So for now, I think this page will remain as it is, and I will continue to comment in various discussions as I find ones I feel I can add to.

1 Comments:

Blogger yoniQua said...

Well if you'd give others the same satisfaction...

12/5/06 5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home