Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Checking out.......

As much as I have thoroughly enjoyed keeping this blog, it has been consuming too much time that I can ill afford and other commitments are suffering. Despite my desire to keep writing, I have a responsibility to give my other commitments the time they deserve and require, so I have to take an extended break from posting.

For any one who is just discovering this blog, feel free to browse through previous posts. They were not intended specifically for the time at which they were written, and are not obsolete. They are still as relevant as they were when written, so feel free to check them out.


I would like to thank all those that have contributed to discussions and made this blog more than just a presentation of some of my thoughts, I hope something useful has come out of it.

10 Comments:

Blogger anonym00kie said...

:(

22/8/06 8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!

22/8/06 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Dr Sooll said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate your sentiments, -it is nice to know that Im not the only one who regrets that I have to make this desicion, but at this point in time I have other commitments that must take priority, and I have to re-allocate the time I have been spending maintaining this blog whether like it or not. But like I said, I have enjoyed it very much, and it is not unlikely that I'll get active here again at some point, but I really have to take a break from it for a while.

22/8/06 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Nemo said...

Waaaa... I'm growing more and more lonely in this little fake world of blogville.

23/8/06 11:36 PM

 
Blogger Grajee said...

hey sruli...
we'll keep checking for updates. missing u back home, as well as in glicks lol
hope everything is well
take care and enjoy

chana

25/8/06 12:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice chattin. thanks again

3/9/06 11:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the net cafe.. cheakin for updates ;)

7/9/06 9:44 PM

 
Blogger Dr Sooll said...

First Anon, I regret having to remove your comment, but I do not appreciate having such language used here. Feel free to re-post the comment without swearing.

Second Anon, Thanx

8/9/06 11:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought there would be a update by now... missing you

10/10/06 10:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ority - extended break is deff over!!!!!

5/11/06 7:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home